– Manage the recruitment and selection process;
– Advice, guide line-manager for the workforce planning;
– Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions;
– Develop salary range by conducting wage surveys within labor market and conducting job evaluations; and implementing pay structure revisions;
– Review employee benefits programs across the organization;
– Oversee and manage yearly performance appraisal that drives high performance;
– Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs;
– Conduct employee orientation and training programs;
– Provide consultation to the manager related to employee relations issues, and managing all disciplinary issues within the company;
– Maintain historical human resource and company records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records;
– Develop company regulation, policy, and procedure;
– Effectively manage on weekly worker wage expense;
– Accurately and effectively manage on petty cash expense of Head Office and all projects;
– Manage on tenders process and payment process;
– Fixed asset and office management;
– Manage on safety at construction site;
– Other tasks assigned by General Manager.
– Master/Bachelor degree in human resource, business administration or related field.
– Minimum 5 years’ experience in related field.
– Good knowledge of labor law;
– Good in Spoken and Written English;
– Computer literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint…).
– Team and goal-orientated; good attitude and inter-personal skills;
– Sound judgment and good at problem solving;
– Strong Management and leadership skills;
– Be creative, initiative and good at multitasking
Let us inform you about jobs YOU are interested in!