Reporting Line: Chief Operations Officer
The Head of Product Support oversee all aspects of the product life cycle and customer support for all products published by SDC.
The Head of Product Support ensure that all products at SDC are consistently maintained, continuously improved and work as intended for users and clients.
The Head of Product Support is directly responsible for the development and implementation of operational strategies and provide timely recommendations and input into wider SDC strategies in relation to products published by SDC.
Leading a multi-disciplinary team (Product Support Department), the Head of Product Support oversee deployment of new products, development and upgrade of existing products, performance monitoring, and customer support for all products in coordination with internal product teams, supporting departments and/or external suppliers.
- Stay up to date about the market in Cambodia and the wider SEA region to anticipate and respond to change in the market with regards to products published by SDC to ensure our products stay competitive
- Research and provide recommendations on new opportunities relevant to SDC
- Increase users&rsquo satisfaction with the range of products provided by SDC as well as their experience using published products
- Develop indicators to monitor and analyze user behavior of SDC products Liaise with other colleagues to implement systems for collecting data on user behavior
- Develop and ensure consistent application of processes and procedures for product deployment, updates and testing
- Ensure customer support is able to resolve user issues that arise from using SDC products and coordinate with product developer to provide user feedback and bug reports
- Lead, support and manage the performance of direct report including recruitment, induction, and objective setting, monitoring KPIs, establishing professional development plans, mentoring and coaching.
- Coordinate with other teams internal and external to ensure operation of the products will be to the highest satisfaction of users in alignment with company goals
- Perform other tasks as assigned by line manager.
- Appropriate degree qualifications in business, management or related discipline, or equivalent business experience
- 4+ years of progressively responsible experience including proven experience in application publishing and product life cycle management
- Aptitude in critical inquiry, decision-making and problem-solving
- Proficient in analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with experience in multi-cultural and linguistically diverse settings (Khmer, English, Chinese)
- High level of clear written and oral communication skills, working with ESL (English Second Language) stakeholders
- Languages: Proficient in spoken and written English. Chinese and/or Khmer language skills a bonus.
- #308, Monivong Blvd, Boeng Reang Sangkat, Doun Penh Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia
- 092 666 991 or 086 73 75 54