- General Manager-1post at ChakAngre Kroam, Phnom Penh.
- (Salary Negotiation)
- Profit contribution by managing staff and establishing and accomplishing business objectives.
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; an enforcing ethical business practices.
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning account abilities;
- Planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; cultivating a climate for offering information and opinions and providing educational opportunities.
- Develops strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities, presenting analysis, and recommending objectives.
- Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; and making mid-course corrections.
- Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; and coordinating actions with corporate staff.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; bench marking state-of-the-art practices; and participating in professional team
- Skills and Ethics of management plus:
- Performance management
- Staffing and flexible
- Management Proficiency
- Developing standards, coaching, and team coordination
- Financial planning
- Process improvement
- Decision making
- Strategic planning
- Quality management
- Various productions and differences cultural business
- Patient priority, punctuality, pressure, honesty, trust
- worthy, smiling
- Qualification and management:
- University/college degree in management a plus
- At least 2 years of successful management experience
- At least 2 years of business development experience
- At least 4-5 years of experience totally of above management
- Oversee day-to-day operations, assigning weekly performance goals and assuring their completion, while accomplishing your own goals
- Recruit, onboard, and train high-performing employees to achieve sales, profitability, market share, and business plan objectives
- Maintain project timelines to ensure tasks are accomplished on time
- Develop, implement, and maintain budgetary and resource allocation plans
- Delegate responsibilities to the best employees to perform them while enforcing all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines, training programs, and cultural values
- Resolve internal staff conflicts efficiently and to the mutual benefit of those involved
- Working knowledge of human resources processes
- Fluency in Khmer & English (Chinese is a plus if can)
CLOSING DATE: 28-Oct-2020
HOW TO APPLY:
Pointer Please send your application to the below contact:
- Name : WC/HR/HIRING
- Email : email@example.com
- Phone : WC/HR/HIRING
- Address : #33,287, Toukork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia,Phnom Penh