1.FIXED ASSETS & PAYMENT
- Record and manage fixed assets book
- Check/review capital expenditure payments from payment accountants.
- Check/review AP and payment activities
- Check and overview all payments (suppliers, employee expense reports) and ensure that it is done in compliance with local policy & company procedure.
- Preparing/overview cash forecast weekly/monthly
- Support payment accounts with all bank issues.
Make sure that fixed assets are recorded correctly according to company policy. Suggest procedure for fixed assets control and record.
Keep track of contracts and payments for capital expenditure.
2. GL ACTIVITIES
- Check and overview of all GL transactions
- Costing & Revenue
- Monthly/ Yearly closing of accounting book
- End responsible for all monthly/yearly closing of accounting book according to De Heus timeline. Make sure all transactions are entered correctly according to company policy. Support finance team for BS/PL checking and explanation.
- Oversee employee allowance and advance. Make sure employees are not overpaid and advances are cleared on time according to company policy
- Organize monthly stock count and responsible for stock adjustment.
- Make sure that fixed assets are recorded correctly according to company policy. Suggest procedure for fixed assets control and record.
- Keep track of contracts and payments for capital expenditure.
- Make sure that all transactions are recorded and posted correctly.
- Make sure that cost price is calculated correctly and revenue (including discount) are recorded correctly
3.TAX AND LEGAL
- Update most current tax regulation and follow regulation from tax authority. Follow up all tax payment. Contact tax authority for all tax related issues.
- Update most current accounting standard, advices and make sure that all transactions are recorded/followed the local and group accounting standards.
- Follow up with all government payments for company license and registration (except product registration)
- Responsible for all tax/government report relating to finance and accounting.
- Ensure tax and legal in control
- JOB PURPOSE:
- Oversee/managing the activities of accounting departments, including but not limit to daily GL transactions, sales transactions, tax payment, audit, personell…
- Key contacts:
- Sales team
- Production team
- Purchasing/logistics team
- Accounting team: Sales accountants, Sales supervisor, Weight bridge officer, Payment accountant, AP accountant.
- Tax authority
- Related Government Office
- Related partners
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting/Finance
- At least 6 years of working experience in accounting (in an international company will be a plus)
- Professional knowledge in overall (local/US) GAAP & Tax structure
- Numerical analysis for accounting, accounting reports, and statistical analysis
- Knowledge in financial accounting systems
- Able to handle full set of accounts and handle audit independently
- Expertise with Office-Software, e.g. Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point.
- High integrity
- Optimistic attitude
- Detail oriented
- Eager to learn and open to new experiences.
- Independently working and active to give proposal/suggestion
- Prioritizing in work
- Logical thinking and Good problem- solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong team player and leadership skills.
- Fluently in Khemer & English(/Vietnamese)
- AddressLot #1659, Hanoi Road (1019), Banlasaeut village, Khmougn Quarter Khan SenSok, Phnom Penh Cambodia
- Phone089 89 24 66