Job Purpose: To sell insurance policies that suit customers’ financial needs, and to maintain existing customers.
- Establish new customer base through prospecting, leads (from bank partners and digital platform) and networking.
- Call potential customers for appointment setting.
- Interview prospective or referred customers to get information about their financial resources, protection need and discuss existing coverage.
- Explain customers the features of various products and offer the ones that suit customers’ need.
- Analyze customers’ current insurance policies and suggest additional. protection or financial solution.
- Handle policy renewals.
- Maintain client relationships.
- Develop weekly work plans that involve calling and scheduling appointments.
- Submit weekly activities and result reports.
- Service existing customers.
- Attend training courses and seminars as needed.
- Perform other duties assigned by manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Marketing, Management or similar field.
- At least 1-2 year sales experience in financial industry or FMCG (previous experience as life insurance industry is advantage)
- Basic computer literacy (MS Word/Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, Email)
- Fair English (can read and communicate in English)
- Prospecting skills
- Self-motivated and competitive
- Optimistic and positive attitude
- Strong desire to be successful
- Entrepreneur spirit
- Willingness to learn
- Outgoing personality
- Strong communication and people skills
- Honesty and integrity
- 017 555 422 / 098 555 438
- Phnom Penh Tower, 20F, #445 Monivong Blvd, Boeung Prolit, 7 Makara, Phnom Penh