- Responsible for financial closing process and management reporting
- Responsible for the day to day running of payment and collection process
- Review and check the work completed by the finance team
- Liaise with internal and external auditors and tax consultant
- Responsible for the annual filing and tax filing for local entities
- Ensure the local entities comply to the local’s statutory requirement
- Fulfill other ad hoc requirement as required by superior or holding company
- Responsible for implementation of new accounting system
- Responsible for the local finance and accounting staff hiring and create a good working culture and working environment
- Responsible in coaching and provide guidance to subordinates
- Degree in Finance/Accounting or ACCA
- Candidate with GA or CPA qualification will be advantage
- At least 6 years or above of relevant working experience, preferable in Real Estate industry and with audit/local tax experience.
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin(preferred)
- Candidate should be meticulous, careful and have an independent working style, An extremely high level of competency is expected.
- Meticulous with an eye for details and able to manage stress under tight deadline
- Self-motivated team player, able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Dedicated and organized individual who has strong time management skills and and is committed to getting tasks done
- Leadership experience in order to build to build and set up the local financer team.
** Contact HR: Please send CV to email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Phone: 096 880 9000/012 540 558
The core business of Samanea is the operation of the mall, covering multi-style professional market and logistics center, providing operational carriers for product display, transaction and circulation; providing comprehensive services as the highlight, providing logistics, finance and marketing for the enterprises that are stationed. A package of service solutions such as exhibitions. Xingmei Liya is also developing in a timely manner, creating a new business model for online and offline integration.
- San Hen
- HR Manager
- Road 4, Pry Rokar Village, Chhok Chheur Neang Commune, Ang Snoul District, Kandal Province