Job Description :
• Ensure all required reports are implemented and proper tracked (FSS & WS Call card)
• Ensure brand availability and visibility target are made by DRs/Sup/WS Exc.
• Ensure the canvassing plan is followed by Supervisor, WS Executive and DSR-TL
• Ensure the stock rotation through FIFO to minimize D&D collection is executed by Field Force.
• Ensure monthly area volume is achieved by DR/Sup/WS Exc.
• Ensure the area distribution target is achieved.
• Ensure & monitor the excellence execution of any programs giving to the market are on time in full.
• Ensure Pricing compliance to trade by conducting price check during market visit
• Provide competitive activities report to Line Manager and BAT Officers on time in full.
• Develop and maintain strong relationship with key trade partner to gain solid support for BAT Brands.
• Ensure all relevant permanent merchandising units are monitored
• Trade channel and account management approach.
• Ideally, not less than three years’ experience in tobacco or a similar FMCG category
• Experience in negotiation.
• On the-Job training skills
• Motivating, coaching and developing people
• Driving License
• Able to base and work at province
• There is work experience more than 3 years in related field
• Good in English Communication
• Able to use Microsoft Office
• Willing to work under pressure
Let us inform you about jobs YOU are interested in!