- Conduct lab testing and site testing.
- Conduct the test follow company standard operation procedure.
- Site visit during client requested.
- Follow up technician process the testing according to SOP.
- Made and checking the test report.
- Control test schedule and follow up technician make sure the test in order.
- Follow up technician to maintaining machine and equipment.
- Other tasks assigned by superior.
- Experience 1-2 year or Fresh Graduate in Civil Engineer or related field.
- Computer Skill: Proficiency in using Ms. Office, AutoCAD.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Have knowledge on construction material testing.
- Flexible work as a team and independent.
work day: from 8:30am to 5:30pm from Monday to Friday And Saturday till 12:30 noon have twice coffee break a day.
- Provide loging
- High salary
- chance to promote to high position
- Bonus at the end of year
- all leave are follow Cambodia law
* How to Apply?
Suitable and eligible applicants are encouraged to send their updated resume via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Closing Date: Sep 12, 2020
- Degree in Accountancy
- Minimum 8 years of relevant working experience, with 2 years of supervisory experience in a local large enterprise working environment
- Good knowledge of ERP system
- Proficient in office applications (e.g., MS Words, MS Excel and Google G-Suite)
- Excellent analytical, written and oral communication skills
- Sense of urgency, commitment and eagerness to resolve issues
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and tight deadlines
- To start within short notice preferred