- Repaired and Install Electrical Circuit.
- Repaired and Install Sound System.
- Install equipment’s rigorously.
- To install, connect electric power and lighting.
- To test and maintain all electricity.
- To collaborate with other electricians and casual labor to conduct work effectively and efficiently.
- To work with discipline and follow safety procedure.
- To perform other relevant tasks as required by Supervisor.
- Diploma in Electrical field or equivalent.
- Able to read an electrical drawing in English language.
- Good knowledge of electricity system, however this can be trained on-the-job.
- 1 year experience in electrical installation system is preferred.
- Age from 20 to 35 year old.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Morality, prudence, task-oriented and physical aptitude.
- High motivation and ability to perform tasks without close supervision.
** Competitive Offer:
- Annual Salary increment
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Learning and Development
- Lunch Allowance
- Group Personal Accident Insurance (Forte).
- Working Accident and Health care Insurance (NSSF)
- Gift for Khmer New year and Pchum Ben
- Other terms and conditions follow to
- Company’s internal policy.
** How to Apply
Interested applicants having confidence on work performance and who meet the above criteria should submit applications or resume by mentioning which sources you have seen this job announcement posted including expected salary with a current photo and a cover letter.
Email: email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No. 023 901 666 / 097 223 6777/ 086 842 248
- Address: National Road No 2, Krang Sbov Village, Preah Puth Commue, Kandal Steung District, Kandal Province.
- Phone: 023 901 666/ 097 223 6777 / 086 842 248
- Email: email@example.com