Report Line: Ecommerce Project Manager
The Ecommerce Business Associate collaborate with numerous internal and external stakeholders in the development and success of Sabay&rsquos online commerce services as the go-to online shop for Cambodians. Through a window of discovery which provide a curated selection of highly desirable products, consumers will actively search Sabay shopping platforms which convert to online sales. The Ecommerce Business Associate cultivate effective relationships with merchants to ensure the smooth and prompt supply of products
- Research into products and audience insights to increase conversion into sales
- Analyze competitive landscape, market trends and insights about products e.g. offerings and pricing, audiences/consumer attitudes, competitor offerings and experience etc.
- Identify and curate products that are appealing to consumers.
- Inspect the quality of products on a routine basis and random spot checks to ensure that products meet consumer expectations.
- Monitor sales trends and consumer preferences to determine which products are more popular than others or how product options should be adjusted.
- Seek management approval for products and pricing based on
- Liaise with SDC development staff to design, maintain and improve Shop.sabay website and app so that consumer visit the platforms to browse or look for products
- Update website and apps with product description and information that is accurate, relevant and persuasive to consumers
- Use social media and other avenues to drive consumers to experience the platform as a shopping venue
- Make recommendations to management on
- Approach and educate potential merchants to introduce and about the benefits of product placement on Sabay platforms
- Meet with merchants to assess their products, inquire about their services, negotiate pricing, and communicate any product or service-related concerns.
- Assess and select merchants for management approval based on their
- Draft contract and other agreements with merchants
- Develop and sustain long-standing relationships with merchants in order that orders are filled quickly and accurately
- Confirm orders and pass to E-Cam promptly and accurately
- Prepare regular reports for management including:
- Make recommendations and give feedback to management on
- Ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Appropriate degree qualifications and/or professional experience in marketing, advertising, logistics, or a related discipline. Bonus: Prior experience or interest in Ecommerce or online/digital marketing
- Excellent negotiation and relationship building skills
- In depth understanding of Cambodian market and consumers, especially what they want and willingness to pay
- Track record of delivering results on time and with minimal supervision
- Highly organized with the ability to handle multiple competing demands, people and projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrable service and people oriented approach, eager to find workable solutions and make constructive recommendations on improvement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Khmer and English. Bonus: Chinese
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Proven Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software. Bonus: Previous experience using social media analysis and online tools (e.g. Search Engine Optimisation etc) and other messaging and management software (e.g. Slack,)
- Ability and willingness to work outside of regular hours on occasion on evenings and weekends. Sabay offers Leave in Lieu for hours worked
Interested candidates are invited to submit your application to email provided in the contact detail. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. Note: All positions are full time and location is in Phnom Penh. To learn more about announcement, please go through the link.
- Address – #308, Monivong Blvd, Boeng Reang Sangkat, Doun Penh Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia
- Sabay Digital Plus Co., LTD.