- Keep tracking outstanding debts.
- Plan course of action to recover owed money.
- Locate and contact debtors.
- Negotiate payoff deadlines and payment plans.
- Handle customers’ questions or complaints.
- Identify gaps in the system and recommend solutions.
- Build trust with debtors.
- collect payment
- Have own a transportation
- Outstanding relationship.
- Good characteristic and honest
- Strong ability to influence behavior change
- University degree in Marketing or relevant field (University Student is also acceptable)
- Computer literate: MS office, e-mail and others are preferred
- Having good communication skills.
- Willing to work in a team
- Willingness to work flexible hours, honesty, initiative and creative
- One-year experience at least
Interested Candidates, Please submit your resume to the address and email below:
- Address: #60-62B, Str.70, Sangkat Sraschok, Khan Duan Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Telephone: 086 555 450
- Email: email@example.com
- Only shortlisted candidates are contacted for the interview.
Unident Co., Ltd is the well established in the early 2003 and we are the main leader in the distribution of the dental supplies and equipment in Cambodia. We are mainly working with all the dental universities, dental hospitals and dental clinics in Cambodia.
- HR & Admin
- 086 555 450
- #60-62B, Str.70, Sangkat Sraschok, Khan Duan Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.