Perform the roles of SQL Server DBA and Developer
Work Experience in .Net Programming, Advanced Java Scripts, Mobile app Development a plus.
- Develop SQL Server and Administration skills starting SQL Server 2008 R2 onwards.
- Monitor health of all Database Servers and Jobs execution status on a daily basis.
- Develop SSIS Packages for automated data loads or extracts.
- Develop SSRS reports for any customized Reporting requirements.
- Troubleshoot performance issues on Database or Server and resolve faster.
- Develops and maintains new applications using .Net technology.
- Troubleshoot and fix existing applications bugs Prepares technical documentation and user guide
- Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions;
- Encodes project requirements by converting work flow information into computer language;
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes;
- Ensures operation of equipment by following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques;
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent education required;
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in required technologies listed.
- Proven Troubleshooting and Analytical skills to resolve problems faster.
- Experience with SQL Server versions starting SQL Server 2008 R2 onwards
- Experience with .Net Technologies, Advanced Java Scripts.
- Experience with Mobile applications across iOS and Android a plus.
- Experience with Websites running on WordPress a plus.
- Required language(s): English, another language will be a plus.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidate please submit your resume to: email@example.com