- Cash collect payments from customers according to term agreement.
- Provide professional service to customers by phone and face to face.
- Prepare the monthly report and submit it to the manager.
- Respond to customer inquiries & resolve complaints.
- Find and contact new customers to promote and sale service
- Improve/Develop daily work with a creative idea
- Cooperate with related departments
- Other tasks that may be assigned by the department manager.
- At list finish 2nd year of university student on Management, Sales & Marketing or Customer Service.
- Some experience in a related field is an advantage.
- Able to work both independently and within a team.
- Honest, highly responsible, self-motivated and reliable.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment that is still in its formative period.
- The salary is competitive according to the candidates’ performance.
- Fuel, phone card allowance.
- Lunch provided.
- Work injury insurance and health care NSSF.
- Yearly appraisal work performance.
- Seniority bonus.
Closing Date: 10 February 2021
How to apply:
Interested applicants, please submit us your Application or CV and cover letter by e-mail: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org For more information, please call: Contact: 012 632 902 or contact us at our office, road No. 67, Prey Kuy village, Ampil commune, Prasat Bakong district, Siem Reap province. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the interview.