- Find potential clients to get the loan products and services in their geographic areas or boundaries.
- Build a very good relationship with all levels of local authorities to get their supports on loan documents process.
- Analyze borrowers’ business plan and financial flows to get more and more reliable data and information related to their businesses income and family status.
- Assess and evaluate borrowers’ properties with the up to date market price and check the legal ownership.
- Educate the credit rule and policies strictly to borrowers before processing the loan documents.
- Set up the plan with CCO, CM and OM for loan disbursement projection as monthly, quarterly and annually basis.
- Closely follow up the borrowers on their business change or any problems then report to direct supervisor for taking early action on time. Ensure the loan repayment with 100% & follow up
- Work closely with marketing and product development officer to research competitor business strength and weakness and new product development.
- Make a daily report to CCO for consolidating all data to make a daily client information and loan document submit record to OM, GM and CEO.
- BBA in management, finance and banking and accounting.
- Age 20 to 35 years old. Cambodian male only
- Honesty, initiative, flexibility, high commitment and good inter-personal and communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of computer (Ms. Office & Internet).
- Ability to effectively communicate in English and Khmer.
- Good understanding of Cambodian micro finance rules and regulations, law on real estate and contract law.
What we offer
*** We are offer good condition for high candidate with good remuneration and fringe benefit such allowance insurance uniform annual salary increment end year double pay profit sharing and annual leave as well with careers development.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will contact for interviews.
- 096 501 0777
- #759, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boueng Trabek, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia