– Looking for new Local & Foreign FI Partners with existing ones in order to optimize the go-to-market of these credit services and their market penetrations/shares.
– Launch the new and digital unsecured credit and referral credit market place
– Develop an appropriate marketing plan with marketing team to efficiently and effectively achieve goals and objectives
– Lead projects on developing and launching new digital initiatives/services and creating new service features and process regarding credit as needed to improve/gain market penetration/share.
– Coordinate with different departments, including Operations, Finance & IT in streamlining processes, Marketing to drive business growth
– BA in Economics, Sales, Marketing, Accounting, Business, Banking or Finance
– Minimum 2 years’ experience in Sales & Customers or Partners Relationship Management / Business Analysis / Project – –
– Management / Transformation / Digital , preferably gained in Banking or Financial Services industry or consultancy and in particular in Retail Banking / Lending / Cards
– Excellent in spoken / written English (a must) and in another foreign language (a plus)
– Strong customer/partner relationship, customer services and deal/project structuring/implementation
– Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
– Having high level of confidentiality, integrity and business ethic
Wing (Cambodia) Limited Specialised Bank is Cambodia’s leading mobile banking service provider. Launched in 2009, Wing is committed to providing financial inclusion to the unbanked and under-banked allowing every Cambodian access to services including local money transfers, bill payments and phone top-ups, online shopping and QR payment, as well as instant international money transfer from more than 200 countries. Wing remains at the forefront of the mobile money and electronic payment services market in Cambodia with 100% district coverage via a nationwide network of over 7,000 Wing Cash Xpress outlets. It has partnerships with more than 30,000 merchants and global industry leaders including Mastercard, Western Union, MoneyGram, WorldRemit. In addition, small and medium enterprises, as well as larger companies, are able to use Wing’s payroll and disbursement services, helping to further develop its payment ecosystem.