- Assist in preparation with facility letters and security documentation taking into account security and legal considerations.
- Assist in liaison with external professional lawyers for the implementation completion of lending related activities.
- Setup and maintenance of credit facilities within the core banking system.
- Safe keeping of security document including hard title.
- Assist in administrative functions of the department.
- To ensure registration of collateral complied with regulatory and bank’s policy, safely keep all legal documents.
- Monitor expiry date of facilities and fire insurance policy.
Required Education & Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor Degree
- Experience in preparing security documents for Retail Loan for at least 2 years.
- Well understanding of loan system at least 2 years.
- Good computer skills
- Fluent English (writing and speaking).
- Familiar with local law, banking regulations and practices.
- French language is a plus.
- Customer and detail oriented.
- Integrity and rigor
- Effective communication & good interpersonal skill.
- Autonomous and proactive.
- Quick learner.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates, please submit your resume to this email address:email@example.com