Assist to perform daily reconciliation of F&B and other operating department internal and external transaction and do daily audit on cost, expenses and revenue
- Update daily cost report based on POS sale thru sales mix report for Beverage and Tobacco
- Verify and identify open key settlement for Beverage and Tobacco. Update cost report accordingly
- Verify Banquet beverage settlement and update beverage actual consumption provided by Banquet Team
- Update Cost report data for food capturing Daily Purchases, Store Issue, Inter kitchen transfer (In/Out), Spoilage, Usage and other transactions affecting cost of sale.
- Reconcile all F&B discount and promotion including casino redemption discount
- Identify unusual Beverage and Tobacco cost of sale (%). Verify Selling Price and or revenue settlement to match with the actual quantity and item sold.
- Identify high food cost of sale %. Work closely with respected outlet Chef to check reasonability of cost from purchases, transfer and store issue.
- Provide daily exemption report (if any) and submit to the Assistant Manager Cost Control for review and consolidation
- Inter bar/kitchen transfer – Check physical document. Identify and confirm accuracy of data before posting
- Spoilage Report – Check physical document. Identify and confirm accuracy of information before posting
- Merchandise Transfer – Check physical document. Identify and confirm accuracy before posting
- Conduct Yield Test on selected meat and sea foods items particularly on new product and identify potential savings against existing items and or similar item and confirm with Executive Chef to ensure to meet the quality standard.
- Prepare recipe based on the given information from Outlet Chef. Verify actual portion and confirm with the Chef. Check reasonability of recipe cost %
- Conduct periodic recipe test to verify actual portioning and account wastage if any. Work closely with Outlet Chef to update the recipe in Material Control System.
- Perform periodic buffet test (on buffet outlet) to account initial food setup, actual consumption, wastage, buffet leftover and identify area that contributes higher cost of sale.
- Prepare mapping between POS and Material Control (MC) for new F&B menu. Ensure recipe has been created and review reasonability of recipe cost and do the mapping accordingly.
- Verify unsuccessful interface between POS and MC and fix accordingly.
- Conduct surprise spot check in all F&B outlets, kitchens and storeroom and prepare spot check report accordingly.
- Check physical document and verify against daily Invoice Summary Report. Validate Invoice number, PO Number and Amount and ensure all information has been reconciled before booking to MC
- Conduct and participate on monthly physical Inventory in all F&B Outlets, Retail and Reward Shops and other Inventory location.
- Investigate Inventory variances and work closely with operation team to reconcile variance.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent education required
- 1 year experience in accounting and cost control
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess good communication in English
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should submit their CV & Cover Letter through below address and state the position applying as the subject. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Address: NagaWorld, Samdech Techo Hun Sen Park, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Phone numbers: 023 228822 Ext. 30432 (Office)
- Email: email@example.com