Job Responsibilities (ទំនូលខុសត្រូវការងារ):
Purpose/Specific Objective of the Activity
This consultancy will support the WHO Cambodia Incident Manager for COVID-19 with overall Incident Management System (IMS) operational management, in particular communications, information management and partner coordination related to COVID-19 response in Cambodia.
Description of activities to be carried out
Method(s) to carry out the activity
Under the supervision of the Incident Manager and WHE Team Lead and in collaboration with colleagues in the Western Pacific Regional Office, particularly the Communications Manager in the Office of the Regional Director for the Western Pacific (WPR/RDO) and the Risk Communication Officer in the Health Emergencies Programme (CPI/WHE), the consultant will be responsible for delivering the following:
- Support for risk communications
- Support for community engagement
- Support for strategic communications
Education and Requirments (កម្រិតវប្បធម៏ និងតម្រូវការ):
- Specific requirements
- University degree in English, Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, Public Health, Political Science, International Relations or a related field.
- Minimum of three years of experience in on coordination and project management working with international NGOs, development partners or the UN system. A focus on strategic communications related experience is desirable.
- Skills and knowledge
- Knowledge and skills in developing communications materials and approaches.
- Written and spoken fluency in English is essential.
- Producing results
- Ensuring effective use of resources
- Respecting and promoting individual and cultural differences
- World Health Organization
- 023 216 610
- 1st Floor No. 61-64, Preah Norodom Blvd. (corner St. 306), Boeng Keng Kang Ti Muoy Sangkat, Chamkar Mon Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia