* Quality Management System (QMS)
- Develop the Management Systems strategy and the management arrangements for key milestones, demonstrating solid progress against plan
- Manage all external registration requirements to ensure they are met. Liaise with external bodies on all matters relating to registration. Maintain and improve, in line with business needs
- Implement all relevant procedures described in the Quality Management System (QMS)
- Ensure that all in-house systems and procedures are updated, revised and modified to meet the needs of external certification bodies
- Update quality documentation and communicate to carry forward lessons learned from quality concerns
- Ensure that all necessary systems and procedures are in place to satisfy all customer requirements and audits
- Ensure corrective actions are undertaken to address non conformities found
- Attend various meetings and action/communicate instructions
- Produce written reports and make presentations
- Set department objectives/KPIs and review and assess ongoing performance of direct reports
- Hold yearly external audit performance meetings within business/function unit and with Certification Bodies
- Hold 2 times a year of internal audit meeting with business/function unit and internal auditor or consultant
- Hold 2 times a year of management meeting with business/function unit and internal auditor or consultant
* Business Legal Service
- Consult with law firm and legal adviser responding to legal requests from all business units and function units such as reviewing business agreement with supplier, sales contract, service contract, applying exclusive distributorship license, others upon request.
- Collaborate with Corporate Marketing Specialist to develop corporate working forms for internal and external usage.
- Participate in the development and presentation of compliance training for all business units and function units, to increase awareness of trade compliance laws and regulations, and facilitate strategic business solutions.
- Identify and report potential policy and legal violations and risks to management, while taking immediate corrective actions as appropriate.
- Drive compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and best business practices.
- Compile data or reports for internal and external audit purposes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, Finance, Business Management or a related field.
- 3-5 years proven experience in a compliance officer role
- Experience in a similar role conducting internal and external audits under ISO 9001 for policy, procedure and system compliance.
- Membership of an industry related professional body would be advantageous
- A detail understanding of ISO 9001/ ISO 14001 / ISO 45001
- Strong knowledge of Commercial Law and Trade Compliance, Business agreement etc.
- Ability to manage a variety of cross-functional team members
- Competent in dealing with customer and supplier
- Commercially awareness of business basic requirement
- New Business Initiatives
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail and be able to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work overtime when required
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Ability to manage workload, identifying and prioritizing tasks.
- * Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary & Full Cover insurance
- Seniority Payment and other leaves fully comply to Cambodia Law
- Annual Evaluate and salary increments.
- Other benefits
CLOSING DATE: 03-Nov-2020
HOW TO APPLY:
Pointer Please send your application to the below contact:
- Name : HR Recruitment
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone : 089 530 330/070 530 430
- Website : www.dynamic.com.kh
- Address : #432, Monivong Bvld