Job Responsibilities (ទំនូលខុសត្រូវការងារ):
The Chinese Teacher is responsible for delivering quality education to students whilst maintaining good classroom management, disciplines, safety and well-being of the students.
- Make course outline, termly and weekly lesson plans for delivering quality education to students;
- Develop and manage assessments under principal review and approval;
- Monitor and report student progress;
- Conduct research to have more knowledge regarding contents and methodologies for effective teaching;
- Make sure the classroom setting and management is effective;
- Make sure students are well behaved and disciplined;
- Check student’s attendance, note their teaching progress and sign on the class attendance;
- Deliver engaging and motivating lessons;
- Create schemes of work and produce quality resources;
- Communicate effectively with students, parents, and colleagues;
- Attend the professional development programs the school may arrange;
- Participate in technical meeting, staff annual meeting and school events;
- Take active part in the on-going school improvement process;
- Promote safety and well-being of all students;
- Perform other tasks assigned by the school principal.
Education and Requirments (កម្រិតវប្បធម៏ និងតម្រូវការ):
- Bachelor/Diploma in Chinese or other relevant certificates.
- Experience in teaching with international school and other institutions of at least one year;
- Good classroom management;
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors, stakeholder and suppliers;
- Demonstration of effective verbal, presentation and communications skills;
- Fluency in Chinese is mandatory and good in English with the ability to speak, read and write clearly and accurately.
- Committed to the character development of children.
- Is passionate about educating and nurturing young children.
- Desires a rewarding and meaningful long-term career.
- Hard working, motived, and well- groomed;
- Positive attitude toward learning, problem solving, team work;
- Creative, innovative, and assertive;
- Strong commitment and result oriented.
- HR Department
- 077 982 182 /023 982 999
- Building #4, Street 310, Boeng Keng Kang Ti Muoy Sangkat, Boeng Keng Kang Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia