Strategic Leadership of TK Pay Plc. as per Board Approval of Corporate Plan & Compliance to Regulatory Policies:
– Provides Strategic advice to the Board of Directors,
– Develops, for the Board’s approval, strategic direction and positioning to ensure TK Pay’s profitable growth and success,
– Actively lead and influence the implementation and achievement of current and future strategic and operational plans as per the approved corporate plan.
– Work in partnership with the Board to ensure ongoing strategic forward thinking that forms the strategic and operational goals and leveraging wherever possible, technological solutions.
– Reporting to the Board on economic and trade conditions, and others relevant factors, which may influence their judgment in the formulation of modification of policy, Executive Leadership Team and People Management:
– Provide credible and agile leadership to the Executive Leadership Team, ensuring that they actively participate in the team, contribute to the strategic thinking and development of TK Pay Plc. and demonstrate integrity, respect, moral ethic, sound judgment and positive leadership in all of their duties and interactions. Financial Management:
– Lead the achievement of TK Pay’s Financial Goals as per the approved Corporate Plan and consistently meeting the key
– Keeping the financial position of the institution under review to ensure that there is an appropriate balance of long term and short term finance, and provision of adequate cash flow for day-to-day working and in compliance with statutory requirements and reporting. The soundness and safety responsibility is at the core of TK Pay’s financial goals.
Business Development and Customer Agenda:
– Growth in TK Pay’s representation points through technology in order to grow and provide customers and stakeholders the payment products and services,
– Innovation-creating and innovating new products and services or emerging in new markets
Internal Audit / Risk Management and Compliance:
– Ensuring a strong Risk, Compliance and Governance Framework is embedded across the institution.
– A strong and effective internal Audit framework is in place. Ensure that the right skills, mind-sets, and systems are in place to continuously assess and mitigate principal risks of the institution’s Audit/Risk and Compliance mandate and responsibilities.
– Fostering the audit, risk management and compliance culture of TK Pay Plc.; compliance with legislation and regulatory bodies is monitored…
– Maintain and uphold the governance framework for TK Pay Plc.
– Ensure the supervision policies that regulate TK Pay’s operations are met and TK Pay conforms with regulatory policies,
– Effective and best practice which promote and advocate transparency , accountability and responsibility
Personnel – People Management/Health, Safety, and Wellness:
– Ensuring that Human Resources Management of TK Pay is effectively managed in terms of selection and recruitment,
incentives and motivation, disciplines in line with Human Resource strategy of the company.