- Provide good customer service to customers;
- Every morning on working day, open main vault and transfer cash to cashier for daily operation.
- Check/Verify/authorize every transition of cashier.
- Must consult with other departments particularly such as SRD and Finance Department (FD) so that forecasts of cash inflow can be prepared.
- The evening while closing the main vault, the Chief Cashier should return the closing cash balance of mini vault to the main vault as per the register balance with plus or minus of cash received/payment during the working day in the presence of FM/BM with signature.
- Perform have Cash Type Balance Report please for recording cash type movement (in – out) and follow up cash type that remain at the end of period.
- In the evening, transfer cash collected from cashier and the remaining cash in mini vault to the main vault.
- Every day after closing report, prepare report for the whole bank, prepare a Daily Cash Balance Statement, Riel Cash Statement and Daily Foreign Currency Cash Statement this report must be signed by preparer of report, verified by Chief Cashier and FM/BM.
- This report must have an ending balance that is equal cash balance that have in the system.
- In the evening, when transferring cash collected from cashier and the remaining cash in mini vault to the main vault.
- Perform others tasks assigned by Line Manager;
- Minimum bachelor degree of Economics or business administrative in field of banking and finance, accounting or related fields;
- At least 3 year experiences in banking and finance industry are encouraged to apply;
- Good at written and spoken English
- Be able to work under pressure
- Computer Literate, in particular Microsoft Office application
Interested and qualifiedcandidates, please submit your updated cv along with cover letter to our Headoffice at 237E0, Mao Tse Tung Blvd, Sangkat Tuol Svay PreyI, KhanChamkarmorn, Phnom Penh or send your cv to email@example.com deadline. For more detail,contact us 023 222 169 / 069 777 269.