- Issue invoice and receive payment from clients.
- Make a good relationship and communication with customers.
- Check out customer purchases accurately and efficiently.
- Prepare daily cash counts report at the end of each day.
- Maintaining a clean and organized clean work.
- Deposit money in the bank.
- Other tasks are requested by direct supervisor.
- Year 2 student in Accounting or other related fields are encouraged to apply.
- Working experience is not required.
- Knowledge of computer literacy (Microsoft Office word & Excel.)
- Positive attitude toward learning, team work and work under pressure.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be flexible, honest and friendly.
NPHC Trading Co., Ltd provides candidates a competitive salary based on education, prior-experience and potentiality. We offer annual salary increase plus other benefits such as holiday entitlement, performance related bonus, 13th month salary.
How to apply:
- Interested applicants are invited to submit a cover letter and CV with expected salary to the Human Resource department in contact below. (Do not attach copies of certificates to the e-mail but bring them when called for interview). Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
- Contact Person: HR Department
- Address: #705Eo, Monivong Blvd, Beong Keng Kong III, khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Phone: Number 015334949/017615125
- Email: email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.nphnomecenter.com
HOW TO APPLY:
- Pointer Please send your application to the below contact:
- Name : NPHC
- Email : email@example.com
- Phone : 015334949/017615125
- Website : www.nphomecenter.com
- Address : Address: # 705Eo, Monivong Blvd, Beong Keng Kong III, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.