- Performs audit work in Client’s office for audit areas assigned to him/her; follows audit techniques suggested by assistant managers/senior associate and considers work paper documentation required by assistant managers/senior associate in documenting the audit work done.
- Reports to assistant managers/senior associate any audit/accounting issues noted for a Client and discusses/proposes alternative solutions to the issue noted.
- Ensures that all overtime work is pre-approved by assistant managers/senior associate by completing an overtime form sheet
- Resolves all review notes of audit partner/manager/assistant manager/senior associate
- Documents all audit procedures performed before signing off on the audit programme
- Ensures that the audit work is completed with the quality consistent with GT standards within time budget prepared by supervisor/senior
- Provides miscellaneous assistance to higher-level personnel in the preparation of Proposals or in various other projects
- Provides explanations and on-the-job training to assistants with less experience
- Performs clerical duties related to Engagements such as requisitioning supplies needed by Engagement team for fieldwork and organizing paper work files prior to review by higher-level personnel or before filing
- Conducts himself/herself professionally and liaises with Client’s middle management for smooth flow of audit work
- Maintains a good working relationship with the Client
* Required Qualifications:
- Education: University degree preferably in Auditing/ Accounting or business related fields
- Special license/certificate: Either holds a current and valid ACCA/CPA’s certificate, or be working toward obtaining the certificates by taking and passing the applicable state ACCA/CPA exams
- Fresh graduate or minimum 1 year of recent external audit service, and dealing in team work
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Internet searching skill
- Good comment in English
* Deadline for submission of CV: 01 October 2020
CHALLENGE YOURSELF WITH GRANT THORNTON!
As part of a team at Grant Thornton you will gain quality experience and have the opportunity to do more, earlier in your career. With the variety of work, we offer, our diverse Client range and the exposure to senior people, you will be inspired to go the extra mile.
Your CV in English with photo attached and quoting reference should be emailed to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org (Successful applicants will be granted for test & interviews.)
- Address: 20th Floor Canadia Tower | 315 Preah Ang Duong Street corner Monivong Blvd | Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Daun Penh | Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia
- Phone: 023 966 520
- Email: email@example.com