Job Responsibilities (ទំនូលខុសត្រូវការងារ):
1. Scope of working:
- Assistant to GPCO: is responsible for procurement transaction, negotiating with supplier or vendor and assist GPCO with some admin tasks.
2. Duties & responsibilities:
- Resolve vendor or contractor grievances, and claims against suppliers;
- Represent company in negotiating contracts and formulating policies with suppliers;
- Review, evaluate, and approve specifications for issuing and awarding bids;
- Direct and coordinate activities of personnel engaged in buying, selling, and distributing materials, equipment, machinery, and supplies;
- Prepare reports regarding market conditions and merchandise costs;
- Administer on-line purchasing systems;
- Arrange the disposal of surplus materials;
- Other tasks assigned by superior.
Education and Requirments (កម្រិតវប្បធម៏ និងតម្រូវការ):
3. Qualification & requirement:
- Bachelor degree in accounting or related field;
- At least 4 years of working experience in admin and procurement
- Good at problem solving, planning, documentation and numeracy skill;
- Proficiency is using Ms. Word, Excel, Power Point …etc.,
- Be detailed oriented, flexible, hard-working, honest and willing to work as a team;
- Be able to work under pressure with high responsibility.
4.Working Days and Hours
- Monday to Saturday: 8:00am to 12:00pm & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Lunch time: 12:00pm to 1:00pm
5. Work place
- Procurement Officer: is based at Head Office of Borey Peng Huoth, Procurement Department.
- Assistant to GPCO: works under supervision & reports directly to GPCO.
7. Salary and Benefit
- Salary (Negotiable)
- Up to 300% annual incentive
- Annual Salary Increment
- Annual Staff Party
- Annual Trip
- Education Sponsorship
- Internal and External Training
- Special Price for House Loan
- Seniority Pay
- HR Department
- 012 37 68 37/098 528 666
- Building 266, St 598, Sangkat Phnom Penh Thmey, Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.