- Communicate with EDC NCC for switching activities in respective substation.(Follow NCC instruction)
- To record substation electrical data and network data as per EDC NCC’s requirement and Operation Procedure.
- To perform daily visual inspection as per maintenance plan. (Routine daily inspection)
- To report any unusual finding or defects found during routine visual inspection.
- To respond and immediately report to ASM or DGM /GM for any tripping, breakdown or fault inside happened inside the substation.
- To attend inspection, corrective action, assist and supervise maintenance & any repair work within the area of responsibility or any in Substation premises when is required.
- To perform work and attend in any Preventive and Corrective Maintenance as per requested by Superior.
- To participate any Operation and Safety Activities like Trainings, Meetings, Fire drills and Others and to reports near miss, unsafe conditions and others incoordination to Environment, Health & Safety.
- To ensure all visitors and worker working in substation perimeter adhere to safety regulation and guideline.
- To organize and ensure documents and recording data are in order.
- Diploma or Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 1 year experience of working in electrical background, or working in a LIVE substation.
- Good knowledge of electrical principle and safety working with electrical apparatus.
- Good in communication, interpersonal relationship, strategic thinking
- Basic English Communication and Computer knowledge
- Willing to work in High and Medium Voltage substation
Interested applicants are required to send in their applications together with the resume/CV with recent photo and expected salary.
- (+855) 15 812 253/ 17 831 868
- No. 113, Corner of Norodom Blvd (Street 41) and Street 240, Sangkat Chaktomuk, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia