Job Responsibilities (ទំនូលខុសត្រូវការងារ):
- Assisting manager in preparing monthly market report.
- Assisting manager in planning, designing and implementing investor relation activities to promote the securities trading.
- Supporting manager in ensuring smooth and accurate market data dissemination to investors through various distribution channels.
- Preparing, summarizing, and interpreting market data as directed by manager or director.
- Assisting manager in various research and development projects of securities market.
- Other tasks as assigned by superior.
Education and Requirments (កម្រិតវប្បធម៏ និងតម្រូវការ):
** General Requirements
- Honest, responsible, hardworking, initiative, self-improvement, and willing to learn
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good problem solving and organizational skills
- Team-oriented, self-motivated, and positive attitude
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and commitments to deadline
- Proficiency in English, both verbal and written
** Specific Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Business, Economics Informatics or related disciplines
- Strong analytical skill, presentation skill, and keen to details
- Good at mathematics and design is a plus
- Highly talented fresh graduates are welcomed to apply
We are willing to offer competitive compensation packages in line with the industry’s practices (the salary range for Software Developer is 500 USD to 1500 USD. Higher salary may be considered for candidates with high qualification). Successful candidates will be provided with on-the-job training and other relevant trainings.
** Interested applicants should submit, no later than 5:00 PM, 28 October 2020, their application forms as bellows:
- Job Application Form that can be downloaded from www.csx.com.kh ;
- CV & Cover Letter;
- Certificates/transcripts; and
- Other qualifications.
Please submit the application forms to our office located at CSX Building, Street Preah Mohaksat Treiyani Kossamak (St. 106), Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia or by email: email@example.com
- Contact Number: (+855) 23 95 88 88/ (+855) 23 95 88 85
- Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further screening process. Received applications and documents will not be returned.
- HR Department
- (+855) 23 95 88 88/ (+855) 23
- St. Preah Mohaksat Treiyani Kossamak (St.106), Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.