You will be a highly motivated and driven professional with experience in Production, Planning and General Management, in the manufacturing industry.
Additionally, you will possess:
- Proven financial, commercial, and resource leadership skills.
- Experience working for an international production company is preferred as the ideal candidate will have knowledge in the importing and exporting of goods.
- A genuine passion for continuous improvement, developing people and driving a high performance and collaborative culture.
- Ability to communicate with a diverse range of employees and a hands-on approach toward team facilitation and conflict resolution.
- Excellent negotiation, influencing and stakeholder management capability.
- Have experience and/or training in the following: Production, civil, mechanical or electrical engineering or relevant technical knowledge.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft suite, including Excel, Word, and Power Point.
- Health and safety training / certificate. Is very conscientious of Health and Safety procedures and implementation.
- The ability to work well under pressure and see tasks, and projects through to completion.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Availability for working in Cambodia for a minimum term of 3 years is preferred.
- Competitive Salary DOE.
- Full expatriate health insurance cover.
- Weekly travel assistance /allowance.
- Annual holidays as per Cambodia calendar: 23 national holidays per year.
- 2 x paid return flight to home country per year (value up to $1,500 per flight).
Please send C.V and Cover Letter to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 12 th September 2020.
- Sihanoukville Special Economic Zone (SSEZ) Preah Sihanouk Province