- Design and production of drawings for projects of different scales and stages in the design process, especially the architectural design.
- Prepare sketches, production drawings and detailed drawings by hand or using computer-aided design (CAD) software
- Compilation of targeted project research and analysis into text documents and/or design solutions
- Preparation of and the ability to give verbal, visual, and oral presentations to clients, municipal staff and boards, community members, etc.
- Coordination between clients and consultant teams – Preparation of proposals, contracts, and cost estimates for upcoming projects
- Preparation of building permit applications and Site Plan Review
- Ensures architectural design work is completed on time and adheres to the established specifications and standards.
- Discuss designs and cost estimates in the project, including engineers, quantity surveyors, landscape architects, interior design, urban and regional planners
- Observe, inspect and monitor building work to ensure it is progressing according to the specifications
- Evaluate projects once it’s completed and occupied.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Bachelor Degree of Architecture or equivalent
- At least 1-years to 3-year experiences in architectural design
- Technical qualification in construction related discipline
- Quality-oriented mindset, attention to details, and innovative and creative mindset.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, able to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced
- Production environment, with a high-energy, proactive style; brings well developed sense of urgency to all work
- Strong interpersonal skills, be able to establish and maintain effective work relationships
- Sound judgment and decision-making ability, highly proficient in organization and planning
- Commitment to company’ values and mission
- Technical Knowledge:
- AutoCad 2D and 3D
- 3ds Max, Vray Rendering and Corona
- Sketchup and Vray Rendering
- Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw or illustrator
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Email.
** Interested candidates should submit the experience portfolio and CV with recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more detail, please dial +855 96 711 6167 / +855 89 999 878
** Note: Subsequent applications are considered as the first selected**
OCTOCAM D&C is a new dynamic architectural design and construction company Cambodia. Our architectural services cover a broad portfolios, mainly of architectural design, interior design, structural and MEP designs, construction, renovation, and import & export services. With the growing business, we are now looking for 04 highly motivated, innovative, and professional Architect to join our team.