- Conceptual design
- Project BOQ and quotation
- Interior design;
- Finishing site works as built and shop drawing
- Project administration
- Preparing and presenting design proposals to clients
- Negotiating with contractors and other professionals
- Attending regular meetings with clients, contractors and other specialists
- Cocoordinating the work of contractors
- Making site visits to check on progress
- Dealing with problems that might come up during building
- Preparing tender and planning applications and presentations
- Advising clients on the practicality of their project
- Producing detailed drawings from which costing are made
- Making sure that the project is running within the agreed time frame
- Managing engineers and working process of subcontractors to achieve or complete the
- work by deadline.
- Bachelor degree or Master degree in Architecture and other equivalent degree.
- At least 4 years of working experiences.
- Be able to use computer application(2D, 3D, 3D Max, Sketch up, Google Sketch Up, Modeling and VRay, Adobe Photoshop and MS Office),
- Be able to organize the project.
- Have a logical, analytical and creative approach to solve problem
- Have good oral and written in Khmer and English, Chinese (Priority).
- Have good negotiation skills, Communication skills, interpersonal skills; and problem
- solving skills.
- Be friendly, flexible, honest, hardworking, and be able to work under pressure.
- Accommodation fee
- Any Travel Expenses that related to work
- Annual leave 18 days and Public Holiday 18 days
- Annual Bonus base one work performance
- * Working time.
- 5.5 days / week
- From Monday to Saturday
- 01:00pm05:00pm (ការដ្ឋាន)
Established in the early 1990s, UC has more than 10 years of experience in the construction industries. Stared out in building row shop house in Olympic Market, UC has evolved and move on to build many famous Villas in Boung Keng Kang District. With growing construction industry, UC gets more involved and cooperation with foreign investors and work closely with the government to help build a more vibrant city.
In The year 2000, UC has expanded into the market in Siem Reap building 5 Star Hotels equipped with large Spacious function halls, Khmer style design restaurants and exquisite swimming pools. At the same time, UC also constructed Bopha Angkor Restaurant with a massive area of 4000sqm. by mixing Khmer style Architecture exterior with modern classical interior. Bopha Angkor is highly well known for its Glass roof top design which allows natural light into the building to support the ever growing vast palm trees inside.
- HR Department
- 069 86 98 98
- #18, St 360, Sk. Boeung Keng Kong3, K.Chamkamorn, PhnomPenh, Cambodia