– Conceptual design
– Project BOQ and quotation
– Interior design;
– Finishing site works as built and shop drawing
– Project administration
– Preparing and presenting design proposals to clients
– Negotiating with contractors and other professionals
– Attending regular meetings with clients, contractors and other specialists
– Co-coordinating the work of contractors
– Making site visits to check on progress
– Dealing with problems that might come up during building
– Preparing tender and planning applications and presentations
– Advising clients on the practicality of their project
– Producing detailed drawings from which costing are made
– Making sure that the project is running within the agreed time frame
– Managing engineers and working process of subcontractors to achieve or complete the
work by deadline.
– Bachelor degree or Master degree in Architecture and other equivalent degree.
– At least 4 years of working experiences.
– Be able to use computer application(2D, 3D, 3D Max, Sketch up, Google Sketch Up, Modeling and V-Ray, Adobe Photoshop and MS Office),
– Be able to organize the project.
– Have a logical, analytical and creative approach to solve problem
– Have good oral and written in Khmer and English, Chinese (Priority).
– Have good negotiation skills, Communication skills, interpersonal skills; and problem
– Be friendly, flexible, honest, hard-working, and be able to work under pressure.
– Accommodation fee
– Any Travel Expenses that related to work
– Annual leave 18 days and Public Holiday 18 days
– Annual Bonus base one work performance
* Working time.
-5.5 days / week
-From Monday to Saturday
069 86 98 98
Let us inform you about jobs YOU are interested in!