- Specifying the requirement for the projects.
- Creating building designs and highly detailed drawings both by hands and by using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) applications.
- Collaborates actively with other construction professionals throughout the complete project, providing critical input on the smallest details right up to final inspection and approval sing-offs.
- Adapting plans according to circumstances and resolving any problems that may arise during constructions.
- Writing and presenting reports, proposals and applications.
- Traveling regularly to building sites, proposed locations and client meetings.
- Possessing a Bachelor’s degree in architecture
- Demonstrating proficiency in AutoCAD, Sketchup, Vray rendering, Lumion and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Revit is a plus
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Good command of written and verbal English
- High commitment & Dynamic
Interest applicant should submit a cover letter and CV and with a current photo (4×6) to the address below. Only short listed applicants will be contacted for interview.
- Address: No. 145, Slorkram, Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Phone : 012 67 67 97
- Email : email@example.com