2. JOB PURPOSE / PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
The Employee is responsible for:
– Assist to lead Agency planning team comprising to Agency record, planning, reporting
– Assist manager to implement projects related to Agency sales plan
– Support supervisor to develop/implement the Agency channel guideline in order to insure the quality of Agency performance
– Supervise requirements planning for department, division, project, or organization
– Prepare memo, requirements and update manual/ Agency handbook
– Coordinate the budget for Agency channel activities and events organization
– Participate in sale training, refreshment training for Agency Salesforce
– Plan recruitment and sales events of the Agency channel
– Support and facilitate Agency sales activities plan
– Assist supervisor to set KPI for Agency Salesforce
– Gather competitor information and adjust to the current marketing needs
– Join, plan and support CSR activity as needed
– Monitor and evaluate of the Agency sales result against the projection
3. WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
– Reports directly to Agency Planning Manager or such other person as the Company may direct from time to time.
– Working closely with other team members and Regional Head Office.
– Coordination and communication with other departments, and regulators.4. REQUIREMENT
– Bachelor’s Degree in business administration/communication or related discipline.
– At least 1 years of experience in planning from Insurance Industry
– Life insurance experience is preferred
– Strong commitment and verbal communication skills along with active listening, creative mind.
– Demonstrated Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)