– Controlling stationary and office supply;
– Controlling, monitoring office equipment;
– Assist in checking and controlling gasoline and other fuel use within the company;
– Operate manual and computerized office system;
– Filing papers and maintaining databases;
– Check worker’s incentive and allowance;
– Check petty cash and cash advance at site projects;
– Maintaining leave, sickness and overtime reports;
– Other tasks assign by line supervisor and manager.
– Bachelor degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or related field;
– At least one year work in relevant field;
– Good Command in English and Chinese is an advantage;
– Computer Literate (Microsoft office);
– Be honest and willing to work hard as team;
– Good attitude, friendly, and good communication;
– Dynamic, highly committed and able to work under pressure;
– Cambodian nationality.
Let us inform you about jobs YOU are interested in!