- Take responsibility for month and end-year process, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, cost calculation, budgeting, financial forecasting, etc.
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Develop and maintain systems, policies and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Encourage other employees to adhere to standards
- Recruit, hire new employees, train new employees
- Prepare tax declaration document
- Perform other tasks assigned by department head.
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Advanced skills on MS Office, accounting software & databases
- Ability to multi task, Good time-management skills
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping, accounting standards, laws & regulations
- Integrity and high level of efficiency and accuracy
- Ability to direct and supervise, good communication skills
Interested caliber candidate may submit the CVs, Cover Letter and other documents with Salary Expectation to email: email@example.com and cc to firstname.lastname@example.org
** Closing Date: 10 October 2020
** Address: National Road No.4, Prey Sloek Village, Chbar mon Town, Kampong Speu Province.
Tel: (+855) 25 6666 166