- Take responsibility for month and end-year process, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, cost calculation, budgeting, financial forecasting, etc.
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Develop and maintain systems, policies and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Encourage other employees to adhere to standards
- Recruit, hire new employees, train new employees
- Prepare tax declaration document
- Perform other tasks assigned by department head.
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Experience 5 years related skill
- Advanced skills on MS Office, accounting software & databases
- Ability to multi task, Good time-management skills
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping, accounting standards, laws & regulations
- Integrity and high level of efficiency and accuracy
- Ability to direct and supervise, good communication skills
** Interested caliber candidate may submit the CVs, Cover Letter and other documents with Salary Expectation to email: email@example.com and cc to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: National Road No.4, Prey Sloek Village, Chbar mon Town, Kampong Speu Province.
- Tel: (+855) 25 6666 166
- Website: www.e-simtrading.com
Streaming from the small-scale family business and moving forward the large extension of locally standardized company, it is such the great effort and Zeus we have exerted and progressed far much more than our expectation. E-SIM TRADING CO., LTD. set the foot in the Cambodian local market in 2015 and have put ourselves into the boots of end-users and business partner in order to evolve and develop ourselves as one of the motorbike leading suppliers in Cambodia and standing out to meet the needs and demand of the end-users and business partners.
- Human Resource
- 078 644 643 / 025 6666 166
- National Road No.4, Prey Sloek Village, Chbar mon Town, Kampong Speu Province.