- Monitor the monthly financial statement preparation to ensure timely and accurately reporting.
- Prepare monthly financial and business commentary report for Chairman and CEO.
- Monitor the annual financial statement preparation and year-end account closure to ensure timely and accurately reporting.
- Audit all expense and payment (Compare the price before spend, check the service and quality before pay)
- Responsible for daily finance operations
- Responsible for payroll, payments, billing, processing customer receipts and the related update in the accounting system
- Prepare month end closing and monthly account balances
- Involved in internal control, annual audit, tax compliance (Monthly Tax and Yearly Tax) work and stock-take
- Participate in the preparation of financial data, analyzing for reporting, budget forecast and business operation
- Provides supports to operation and business related to financial aspects
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, statement, and other reports.
- Record business transactions and key daily worksheets
- Utilize computer systems to run databases, pay bills and order supplies
- Arrange the expenses for management for approval
- Control Cash Flow, In and Out
- Able to help prepare the accounting system for the company.
- Maintain Fixed Assets Register to determine physical assets tagging
- Bank Reconciliation management
- Checking and verifying postings done by subordinators.
- Verifying payments vouchers before getting approval for payment.
- Review account receivable and follow up with customer when necessary.
- Responsible for month end closing of Financial Report.
- Responsible for the effective management of internal controls and the operation effectiveness of accounting systems
- Responsible for the internal control and daily operation of accounting system
- Monitor, checking, post GL closing account (Accruals, prepayment)
- Bachelor degree in field of Accounting, Finance or other related fields
- At least 3-4 years of experience in a similar position; experience with Property management and/or commercial and retail building services preferred
- Good Communication & Interpersonal skills
- Advanced Excel Skills and good English
- Knowledge in property accounting and SUN system is desirable
- Strong numeracy, with excellent arithmetic accuracy
- Ability to work independent and under pressure
- Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Self‐motivated to learn new concepts and participate in new projects
- Has completed or commenced postgraduate accounting studies, eg. CAT or ACCA is advantage
- Knowledge on computer Literacy (Microsoft word and Advance Excel)
- Strong numeracy skill
- Keen attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure and multi jobs
- Able to manage the tasks assigned by manager and deliver on time and schedule
- Honest, working hard, and quick learner
- Good in English speaking and writing (Chinese is a plus).
* Code of Conduct:
- Keep a good presentation and express perfect behavior and appearance, seriousness
- Be industrial and helpful
- Be polite and friendly
- Honesty, loyalty, and pay attention on work
- Work independent and confidential
* Staff’s Benefit:
- Received Gasoline Monthly
- Annual Leave 15days
- Sick Leave 7days
- Private Insurance (Health, Accident and Life insurance)
- Staff’s Evaluation Twice per year
- Staff’s Birthday
- Annual Party
- Other Special Discount from Partner Shops
Note: This employee job description can be modified or amended according to the Company’s needs.
- Address: No. 24, 6-7th Floor, Street 271, Sangkat Ou Baek Khaom, Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh, CAMBODIA
- Phone: 092 576 262, 069 678 556
- Email: email@example.com