N.C.X CO., LTD. is a leading company in the motorcycle industry, employing more than 1,300 employees. Due to the rapid growth and expansion of our business, we are now seeking a qualified and dynamic candidate to hold the below position:
- Competitive salary,
- Annual bonus,
- Annual Salary Increase,
- Lunch, Accommodation & Transportation allowance,
- Attendance bonus,
- Health Care Allowance,
- Seniority Indemnity,
- Insurance Coverage and
- All benefits following to the Cambodian Labor Law.
- Create IO number for unpack order for production & budget control for all department’ projects,
- Monitor CO transaction, classify of production order, cost center, IO, GL for Good Issue/Unpack Order,
- Review A/P posting for both local and oversea exclude ASH,
- Post clearance & Trucking and custom expenditure with clearing plan cost,
- Check and control cost center and verify with all payment,
- Check posting payment & weekly summarize budget for management,
- Summarize the expenses for tax declaration purpose VAT & WHT,
- Be controlling and clearing of GL GR/IR and plan cost clearin
- g, Review and prepare the CO document to keep correctly & properly,
- Upload monthly salary in to SAP system, Review all transaction with CCTR,
- Check and settle cost allocate & assessment from IO to CCTR,
- Verify & Check and close PP order,
- Prepare the cost center report with detail by account categories.
- Prepare the product cost analysis.
- Perform new standard cost (Verify Material price & BOM, Routing, Activity & OH production cost),
- Send monthly actual expense versus plan report to all head of department and
- Analysis variance budget cost and assist present to top management
- BBA degree of higher in Accounting/Finance or other related fields,
- At least 3 years’ experience in Accounting jobs
- Specialize in cost accounting.
- Fluent in English both speaking and writing
- Good interpersonal, communications and training skills
- Good computer skills, especially MS office and Accounting software.
- Understand of Cambodia Laws on Taxation
- Positive attitude, morality, and fast learning
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates are invited to submit CV and Cover Letter to Headquarters of NCX-Honda at Street Veng Sreng, Phum Tropang Thloeung, Sangkat Chom Chao, Khan Porsenchey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia or
Tel: 011 455 667 / 010 259 624