- Bookkeeping for Client Companies using “Intuit QuickBooks” and MS Office programs
- Preparation and submission of monthly, annual tax return
- Accounting and tax consulting for client
- Assist in tax or financial audit
** Job Vision
- This opportunity is recommended for those who want develop solid and strong career in accountancy.
- A&P also actively support those loyal & qualified employee’s further study in accountancy or pursuing ACCA or Cambodian CPA with financial support.
** Employment Type and Work Time
- Type: Full Time Employment with Unspecified Duration
- Work Days: Monday-Friday (Saturday, Sunday and all National Holidays are off)
- Work Hours: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, 12:00 – 1:00 PM Lunch Time
- ** Qualification
- * Education
- Must be Year 4 or Graduate of the accounting major in university
- National universities preferred.
- * Language
- Must be fluent in spoken English
- * Work Experience
- Work experience not required for year 4 student
- At least 3 year or more in relevant position for Graduates
- * Gender
- Male & Female
** Salary Range
- Negotiable depending on qualification and experience of candidate
- Provisional conditions may apply.
- Please indicate your desired salary in your Cover Letter or in your email.
- Please send your application with Cover Letter, Curriculum Vitae with ID Photo files to: General Manager Mr. Jason Pak at email@example.com
- Phone number: 093 803 818 / 092 397 900
- Only selected candidates will be contacted for interview.
Upon primary selection, the candidate maybe required to submit education diplomas, grade transcript and ID Card / Family Book.