- To prepare all accounting documents such as payment voucher, petty cash vouch, official receipt, invoice, etc.
- To update and check the control accounts (cash book, petty cash summary, account receivable, account payable, fixed assets register, intra accounts, cash advance list, inventory, etc.).
- To post all transactions into the QuickBook system and review all the transactions in Ledger Accounts with the control accounts in Spread Sheet.
- To check and monitor bank transactions and credit facilities and do bank reconciliation.
- To ensure the internal control, accounting policies and procedures of the companies are properly followed in order to safeguard the company’s assets.
- To assist in preparation of monthly fund planning.
- To assist in preparation of yearly financial planning of all the related companies and monitor the actual performance against planning.
- To assist in closing accounts and prepare financial statement.
- To prepare monthly and yearly tax return.
- To assist in any other accounting activity required or delegated by superior.
- Other tasks assigned by Director.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field.
- Minimum 2 – 3 years of experiences in accounting field or relate logistic.
- Fully understanding Cambodian Taxation Law.
- Be able to manage multi tasks of accounting and tax.
- Honest, high commitment and work ethic.
- Able to work independently and under pressure to meet dateline.
- Good computer knowledge, Word/Excel, E-mails ( outlook )
*Dead Line: 13-July 2020 by 5 pm.
*Interested Applicants should submit CV and Cover Letter to GCLC Office Address as below:
# WG55, Concrete Road, Goup 2, Toul kork Village, Phnom Penh Cambodia.
Tel: 023 900 586/ 023 900 587/015 613333 / 078613333 or Through the Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Only short List Candidates will be contacted for interview.